One of my dear friends and old college roommates tagged me on this so I figured I must comply - the rules are I must write 6 things about myself, one of which is a lie.
- When I first met Mr. Cleaver, I hadn't sewed in years and didn't yet know how to knit.
- From since I was little, up to today, whenever I take long roadtrips and I'm not driving, I imagine myself riding a (rather speedy) horse alongside the car.
- I really want to learn how to quilt.
- I own at least a half dozen children's books in Latin.
- I once stole 54 green crayons from a restaurant.
- If I ever did more acting, my dream role would be Elizabeth Proctor in The Crucible.
You can put your guesses for the untruth in the comments if you'd like. :)