It didn't hurt that after weeks of rain, we finally had a string of sunny and warm days.
Somethings I did
- Slept in everyday
- Drove to MA/NH border and bought a great new dining room table and chairs that surprisingly fit in the back of my Matrix.
- Ate almost every meal outside
- Spent hours knitting in the backyard
- Finished sewing a dress
- Went to an indoor picnic (on the one cold day of my weekend)
- Put the new grill to use
- Tried to ID our backyard birds
- Went to the local Memorial Day parade.
- Went to the drive-in restaurant
All in all, I feel totally refreshed - exactly what you want from a long weekend.